Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

i am 32 yrs irregular periods

sir, iam 32 yrs and have 1 baby and my periods are irregular 1month it comes other month it doesnt cme and then bleeding for 1 month last for 7days and some times bleeding goes on how to controll the bleeding can u give me some name of pill which will help my bleeding stop.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You just start oral contraceptive pills .It will be helpful to regular your cycle and for contraception.Continue it for about 6 months.
Also go for Hormonal study,USG abdomen to confirm the diagnosis.
Consult gynecologist for better medical management.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor