Owl Image

husband and me like to have a child, advice me to get pregenent fast plz

I m married at 4nov2006 now my husband and me like to have a child we have try to this month but not susses my ovulation time is ok my cycle is 25 days i have a opk ovulation kit and im test it this month my ovulation time is late in this month othervise almost every month im ovulate on 11day but this moth 13th day and we have intercourse 11th 12th 13th day in a day we are doing intercourse 3 times a day but im not pregenent this month we are never use condoms any birth control tablet my husband never ejuclate his sperm inside me but this month he is ejulte his sperm in my inside then why im not pregenent this month plz help me my friend say that in a month only 20% chance to get pregenent it is true any medicine or advise me to get pregenent fast plz
Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Your husband should always ejaculate inside your vagina. Actually pregnancy is a matter of chance. Although the egg and sperm are produced at right place and at right time, there is no guarantee that pregnancy will occur. Some couples would conceive immediately and some would take many months. So, you should not be worried. Try again and again.
  Anonymous's Response

ur tubes maybe block if u have a history of PID or if you ever had gonhorra or climydia i know i spelled them wrong. please check my husband i have been trying for over 5years. then i got the shocking news blocked tube both.

u need a thorough investigation for this problem,u did not mention ur age.go thru priliminary test and keep try in every month.and prob in ur investigation get the treatment.  dr jyothi prakash,gynaecologist,cradle hospital,bangalore

i am 23 and i had an HSG and both my tubes are blocked but my eggs are great and i am ovulating great i had a blood test that tested my ouvlation. i dont know the name of it. my husband and i have been trying for five years. i dont drink nor do i smoke. email me at sgfivediamond@gmail.com