Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

how to control my sex?

MERA SEX BAHUT UTHTA HAI MAI ABHI TAK 25 LADKA KE SATH SEX KAR CHUKA HU MAI KJARNA NAHI CHATA BUT CAN NOT CONT sir plz koi asa medicine boliye jisse mai sex ko bhul saku mai always depreciation mr rahta hu acha feel nahi karta hu plz doctor mai sex 10 saal se kar raha hu wo bhi ladka ke sath plz doctor help me mujhe medicine bataye jisse mai relife feel kar saku mai 19 saal ka hu?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  591
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Please take help of psychiatrist in your city.This seems to some disorder and you need regular counseling and treatment for same.Just relax keep your self busy in reading or writing and some activities all the time.You will be fine.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor