Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

how can I pregnency conceive ?

I have irregular periods few years. how can I pregnency concieve?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Answers:  4 Views:  416
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
If the diagnosis has been made after proper hormonal assessment , ultrsonogram and pelvic exam , meaning thereby your serum testosterone levels are high and you must cunsult Gynaecologist and take proper treatment before thinking of pregnancy.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Just having irregular periods will not be a problem. There might be som eother problems too. Is the diagnosis if Polycystic ovarian syndrome confirmed? if yes, then you will need to treat it then you will be able to concieve.


Answered: Fri, 11 Dec 2009
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
In polycystic ovaries, usually the patient has delayed periods and the cycles are anovulatory.To conceive, ovulation is mandatory. So the drugs that induce ovulation are given. You can get pregnant with proper and timely management.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

yes i think i have polycystic overies

Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor