how can I pregnency conceive ?

I have irregular periods few years. how can I pregnency concieve?
Sat, 9 Apr 2011
's  Response
If the diagnosis has been made after proper hormonal assessment , ultrsonogram and pelvic exam , meaning thereby your serum testosterone levels are high and you must cunsult Gynaecologist and take proper treatment before thinking of pregnancy.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Just having irregular periods will not be a problem. There might be som eother problems too. Is the diagnosis if Polycystic ovarian syndrome confirmed? if yes, then you will need to treat it then you will be able to concieve.

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
In polycystic ovaries, usually the patient has delayed periods and the cycles are anovulatory.To conceive, ovulation is mandatory. So the drugs that induce ovulation are given. You can get pregnant with proper and timely management.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com
inoka's  Response

yes i think i have polycystic overies