Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

how can I enlarge my breasts ?

hii i want to enlarge my breasts. is it safe to take breast enlargement pills ? which one is the best available in the market? hii i'm 25 yeras old. i have small breasts. and i want to enhance my breasts soon as i am geting married the coming year. is it safe to use breast enlargement pills? which one is teh best available in the market? i also want to know how to select the right size of bra.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  805
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

hi if you want to increase your breast here is a simple way there is an excercise which can be done by you or anybody .it is that every day morning and night take the breast in your hand and massage it for half hour try this for one month  you will get good result.breast feeding also is an easy way to increase the size of breasts

Answered: Sun, 27 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

if u want to increase ur breast then u should go for breast enhancement surgery(silicon implantation).taking drugs for increasing size is not good as it has many side effects.

Answered: Thu, 24 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor