hi.recent Dexascan indicated Osteopenia.Looking or a specialist who deals with

hi.recent Dexascan indicated Osteopenia.Looking or a specialist who deals with this condition.I feel my PA not capable.I am 61 yrs old, excellent health, work out 3x week, weight training..Wt 132.Recently fell and broke my wrist, surgery and cast..my concerns are the side affects of the drugs for osteopenia..I live in the Albany Saratoga ny area..Am I searching for an Endrocrinologist ? only take vitamin d3..any information would be apprciated.thank you
Mon, 7 May 2018