Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

high suger level, please help

sir mere hubby ki age 37 hai aur unko 3saal se diabiteas hai. aabhi 2month se unko cevior uti huya hai idar suger level bhi bhut bad gaya hai
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
for effective treatment of diabetes you have to monitor his blood sugar level regularly and take medications
if his blood sugar is not controlled by drugs then he will need insulin injection
along with it he has to control his diet like avoiding some food rich in sugar
take more salads and green leafy veg
he has to do regular exercise without fail
for uti he has to consult a physician and do a urine test
drink a lot of water and if needed antibiotics will be prescribed bu the doctor
take care
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor