high blood pressure and cholestrol?

will excercise help to reduce both of these along with a diet and what type of excercise is best?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
High blood pressure and cholesterol is an American Diet problem. There are many cultures in the world that do not have this problem because they eat good foods that nourish the body. It is not caused by a deficiency of drugs. I know of no one that is deficient in drugs, do you? Cholesterol is a good thing and the body needs it to strengthen arterial walls. If you body did not produce it, your artery walls would collapse, so you need some to keep this from happening. The problem is that when you become deficient in nutrients, your organs do not function properly. A LOW FAT DIET IS TERRIBLE FOR YOU! Low fat diets are destructive; you need fat in your diet to keep your gall bladder andn liver functioning properly. The right ratio of foods is: 40% protein, 30% carbohydrates, and 30% fats. If you have a low fat diet, it will cause your the bile in your gall bladder to become viscous and not pass down the bile duct properly, cause gall stones to increase, and not digest your fats properly. Animal fats are what keep people healthy. If you don't believe this, why do Eskimos eat only wild animals and fish for 9 months out of the year, exclusively, and do not have heart disease? Other cultures in the world, like the Massai people in Africa who eat meat from wild animals feeding on the grass, not feed lots like American Angus Beef cattle, and milk primarily and do not have heart disease? Vegetable Oils are very harmful because most of them are either hydrogenated or rancid when you buy them. When you heat them up, they polymerize into trans fats that end up clogging your arteries. Soybean & Canola oils are horrible for you. They are genetically engineered and are causing all kinds of allergic reactions and disease in the body. Butter contains butyric acid that is wonderful for you. Butter made from cows that feed on grass and is not pasteurized or homogenized, contain beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and nourish the cells of the large intestines. Unlike margarine that is made from hydrogenating oils, and even the ones that are not are made of vegetable oils. Unhealthy gall bladder and liver are the big causes of cholesterol problems. High blood pressure is a vitamin deficiency, typically. Exercise will help, but is not necessary to reduce high blood pressure or cholesterol. Eat a lot of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Butter from raw cream that is not pasteurized or homogenized, good animal fats from grass fed - free range animals, and dairy products that have not been pasteurized, especially cheeses that have been aged for over 90 days. The first case of cardio myfarction was found in 1921. In the early 30's, there were about 3,000 cases. In the early 50's, 500,000 cases. What changed? The way we process our foods, added vegetable oils, hydrogenation, margarine, grain feeding cattle, reducing good animal fats, and promoting low fat diets. Just think about this: The food industry has chosen profit over health and has become the largest industry in the world, with revenues exceeding ALL the corporations combined in America. The power of money is fueling the legislation and direction of our government to head toward this profit over health direction. Look at the money the dairy industry spent to lobby the "food pyramid" people to add the large section on the pyramid to encourage drinking and eating highly processed dairy products that damage people with that toxic garbage. Amazing. Money doesn't talk, it screams!