Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

168 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

hi sir, i had been suffering from chest pain severly

hi sir, i had been suffering from chest pain severly with breathing problem since 6 months but i consulted a doctor 3 times but it was not able to control and actually i had a small heart stroke on April 2011,and Feb 2017. but now it was too pain since 6 months, And i'm unable to walk properly because its was so sore when i was walking,breathing and present i'm not doing any work but it was to sore now...plz send me any control this one.....
Tue, 23 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi sir. I am 34 yes old guy n suffering from chest pain from last 6 yrs after having meal. I have all test like ecg , endoscopy, chest x-ray, blood tests. but no abnonality found. now I want to check again. please guide to me. FYI the pain will appear for a minute and its like pining or burning. Also having headack sometimes.

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hello i am in my b tech final year i am suffering from chest pain since 8 months.After completing my Manometry test the result is my chest plates have been shaken due to severe cough i have suffered gastric problem also now gastric problem is ok please suggest me medicines due to usage of NAPROXIN TAB i have encountered gastric problem in order to releive chest pain but there is no result.

doctor1 MD

i keep getting severe pain in my chest where it feels like i have been punched in the heart . what could it be

Loading Online Doctors....