hi, im a white male , 48 years old. I

hi, im a white male , 48 years old. I live in my own home with no pets. I would say Im upper middle class and we keep a neat home.

a few months ago I had itching on my feet and I considered Athletes foot. But it spread to my upper legs and grin area. I used a variety of treatment methods , lotriman for my feet and groin and I would shower and bath a with a tea tree formula.

some nights if it the itching was bad I would spray down my body with alcohol and apply a oatmeal cream to my body.

well its back. and for the life of me I have no idea where its coming from. I do tend to sweat a lot but Im a man who showers 2x day min.

a KEY NOTE * there are no red blotches like the pictures I saw of ringworm. If I scratch enough it will get red but never raised or crusted.

thinking it was a yeast infection, I took a full script of Fluconazole 200mg.

I do have a few drinks a day as this has been a stressful period in my life. I also smoke but I went to the drs and my BP was a perfect 80/120 with an athletes hear rate. I would say I have above average genetic as I was a competitive athlete for years.

Can someone please help me identify what may be happening with me? The itchiness is primary areas are groin, feet and underarms.

After a shower with a tea tree wash, I do feel relief but it is short lived as it comes back the next day.

Fri, 12 Oct 2018