hi i got my chest PA xray result. Suspicious densities

hi i got my chest PA xray result.
Suspicious densities are seen in the both upper lobe.
The heart is not enlarged.
The diaphragm and sulci are intact.

Impression:
SUSPICIOUS BOTH UPPER LOBE DENSITIES
SUGGEST APICO LORDOTIC VIEW FOR FURTHER EVALUATION.

hi may i know what is the meaning of that? my last year result are both lungs are clear.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018

Hi I m 23 years old,59 kgs. I don t have any history of PTB,but when I got my Pre employment Exam Result ,this July 22,2011 It shows PTB left upper Lobe . I m quite confused because during my medical I have fever & flu .Then our HR told me to leave to get a second opinion with other clinics,and cure it if ever,then after a week of my last medical. Doctor from another clinic advise me to have Apicolordotic Exam instead of Chest Xray and the result is There are minimal fibrohazed densities in the left upper lobe . Impression: Minimal PTB,Left Upper Lobe of Undetermined Activity.After that I consult to pulmonologist in a known hospital near us and never told them my previous Chest PA and Apicolordotic result. He told me that my breathing is normal and there is nothing wrong,then He told me to have Chest PA Xray again with them if i want to be sure,and the result is: CHEST PA VIEW The bronchovascular markings are prominent with suspicious densities in both apices. Impression: Suspicious Apical Densities,Apical Series is suggested for further evaluation. What does it mean? Are all results from first to last examination are the same? I m afraid to loose my job. Please advice.Thanks!

Hi. I had chest pa xray and the result was suspicious (l) paracardiac density. suggest lateral view. so I had again the chest lateral x ray and the result says no discernible definite parenchymal infiltrate lesion. by the way i m a high school teacher and this is a routinary check up for us. please enlighten me on this. thank you very much.

hi my friend is applying overseas but there is a problem on her xray.last 2010 the result of chest PA was suspicious thickened linear densities, right upper lobe. and chest pa and lordotic view was band of fibrotic scarring right suprahilar. region, what s the difference? she took for a second opinion ang undergo for ct scan but is negative,, aftr 3 yrs staying abroad for work she want to comeback and nw took again for an xray and rhe result was a linear fibrotic density and a small nodular opacity are seen in theright suprahilar region.consider koch s etiology.the heart and rest of the chest structures are remarkable? what is the difference of the 2010 result on hr result nw? is there any cure or preventions? coz she was never diagnosed of having a ptb.she sometimes had cough...but maybe its the result of changed weather, now she was given a medicine to take clarithromycin for 7 days, coz the findings of the doctor was pneumonia vs ptb (undetermined activity) right suprahilar area, the doctor said if she comply to the medication after 7 days she will having an xray if its the findings was gone then its pneumonia and if its not it is a ptb?can you pls help me to understand what is the real condition of my friend coz she is now hopeless..and thinking she she can never go abroad for work, being jobless here in philippines is difficult...the future of her family is at stak.thanks...