hi , been to my ob gyne today. I underwent

hi , been to my ob gyne today. I underwent an ultrasound which has these remarks:
uterus is enlarged globular retroverted with regular contour and. heterogeneous asymmetrical myometrium.
posterior myometrium is markedly thickened and demonstrates coarse echopattern measuring 5.75 cm in thickness.
within the posterior myometrium are 3 ill defined heterogeneous masses adjacent to each other.with measurement of 7.95 x 6.89 x 7.45 cm.
the anterior myometrium is thin and measures 1.08 cm in thickness.

cervix is closed and homogenous
endometrium is thin.
right ovary is posterior to the uterus and normal in appearance.
left ovary is postero lateral to the uterus and normal in appearance.
negative for sliding organ sign
no free fluid cul de sac

can someone please help me understand this remarks? I am scared. my ob gyn suggested right then and there to take the whole thing out. is there no other way to deal with this? is this life threatening? please help
Thu, 25 Oct 2018