hi.. about 3wks ago had been very weak & sick

hi.. about 3wks ago had been very weak & sick (flu like symptoms), went to two different hospitals & ws told nothing could be found. Was told by one dr that my need pshyciatric med because was in so much pin but he could find nothing, even though didnt do much to find anything. He told me all he was required to do was make sure not dying. Well, had went to the dr but they said looked so weak & pale to go back to hospital so they could do blood work there. Went to one of my childrens may day that next week & people who work there were very concerned about how pale & weak i looked. And believe me that is how i felt for bout 3wks. (started with an uti, but hospital said nothing in urine)
One day was itching so bad behind ear, was scratching nonstop. Had children to take pic of behind ear & could see a tiny hole. Scalp started to itch & found small bump with dark spot, had several people look & they said no bug was attached. I feel like may have been a tick because instantly started to feel better, even though still not 100% now. This week have been experiencing (1st) tremendous numbness & tingling in right hand & arm (every day & night). Have been light headed & unable to keep balance. Today i have pain on left side of head and in pelvic are & lower back. Tried to go to dr today but cant be seen until tue. PLEASE tell me what is wrong with me & what to do.
Tue, 29 May 2018