hi, This question is concerning my crippling menstral pain. I

hi,
This question is concerning my crippling menstral pain. I am a 25 year old healthy young woman and I currently only get one week a month of "cramp free living." I am considering a partial hysterectomy because I have ZERO interest in having children (neither does my husband who has had a vasectomy). But I've heard through stories that most doctors won't do this unless there is a major medical problem..I hope this isn't true! Can anyone help me with this?
Mon, 23 Jun 2014