Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

help me to stop watter leaking from my nose..

How to stop water leaking from my nose? For 1 year I have problem with nasal mucosa , I saw different doctors but none could help me to stop watter leaking from my nose. Because of this problem I am having a breathing problems when I breath from nose so it makes me nervous and tired. I tried used different nasal sprays from different doctors but no positive results just more confusions. It makes me psychically nervous and often I`m feeling that my heart is going to stop because of missing air in my lungs. Does anyone has idea what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  529
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

water leaking from the nosecannot be stopped with medicines if it has crossed some limits. it needs surgery of the removal of the nose mucosa and than render it immune to allergy. so ask your ent surgeon for functional reduction of the nasal mucosa and also consult any desenisitization center for the identification of the allergen and to render you immune to that allergen.

Answered: Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor