Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

help me i have csuedo tumor pappilidema

help me i have csuedo tumor pappilidema and bppv and it feels like im living in a dream almost hello,im caitlyn im 13 and something has been happening very weird like my life feels like im in a dream like im floating on a cloud and i get all nervous and panicky all the time i cant really describe it but it feels like im watching myself live and its scary i have been known to get lightheaded alot and i have 3 diseases but i dont think they would control whats happening and they are 1.) csuedo tumor cerebri 2.)pappilidema 3.) bppv its scaring me because it feels also like im losing my hearing and my memory all i can stress is tthat i feel like im living in a dream im begging for someone to help
Asked On : Mon, 26 Apr 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  372
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
dear caitiyn
it is pseudo tumor cerbri
pl contact a neurosurgeon he will be able to help you
all the best
Answered: Sat, 5 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
welcome t HCM...,
thanks for your query...,
Hello....,why you are fearing....this problem..,
without consulting qualified doctor....,i.e..Neurosurgeon..,
first aware and discuss ur problem with doctor...,
Everything will be set right to normal.. o.k....,
according to your words..., and fear...! it could be...
it is increase pressure inside the skull without obvious region..,(without tumor?)
symptoms mimics brain tumor.....
You mentioned 3 diseases...not 3..,it is SINGLE entity..
Headaches, blurred vision, vomiting, dizziness, papilloedema , flashes of light..,
Riskfactors like obesity, tetracyclines, excess vit A, steroids withdrawal will precipitate..,
Treatment unfavourable...,
1) reduction of weight( if obesity is there)
2) glaucoma drugs
3) Diuretics
4) migraine medication
surgery is favourable...........1) fenestration of optic nerve sheath..,
and good result.... 2) spinal fluid shunt.....
hence don't fear...get through the problem and understand....wisely
go for good treatment acoording to your NEUROSUGEON...o.k best of luck.,
Answered: Mon, 7 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Most commonly noticed symptoms of pseudotumour cerebri are headache, vomiting.. Papilloedema may be part of the same condition.. Since your symptoms are more diffuse, it probably may be induced by the psychological factors such as anxiety... If these symptoms are severe and affecting your daily activities significantly, you may have to consider consulting a psychologist.. Counselling and therapy and if required medications..

Answered: Tue, 11 May 2010
  User's Response
i have the same thing going on with me i had been feeling confusion and weird mild dizziness that at times gets worse i feel like i dont even exist sometimes is a scarry feeling, feel like im floating around and like my mind is slipping i cant even go to places with alot of movement because i get dizziness attacks etc... -vic
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor