Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

141 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

hello seeking pain mgmt. doctor. am male 57 years old,

seeking pain mgmt. doctor. am male 57 years old, just moving here , have taken pain meds for 30 years.
seeking doctor who will let me use Medicaid or pay cash and get prescription for pain meds and treatments help need 1860 towne center drive in reston va thank you no e mail at present
Wed, 17 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello I am 21 years old male . I am felling slight pain in my lower back , lower abdomen and slight pain in my testicles. Sometimes it is just in one side sometimes in both side it is a mild pain. I got my ultrasound done the reports were normal only fatty liver. please tell me it is due to strain or something else and which doctor I should consult Thank you

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I am 30 year old male. Two days before I started feeling pain on my right hand shoulder . It caused when I slept in a wrong positions. So the next day I slept in a different positions to avoid the pain in my right hand shoudler. But when I woke in the morning I started feeling the pain in my lower back and lower right thigh. Its been 3 days now I am having pain in my upper right hand shoudler ( near the neck ), my right side lower back and my right lower thighs. I took some Paracetemol as a pain killer, but no relief. I also tried applying sprain ointments, but still no relief. Can you please advice which medication to take. I remember 1 year back one of my Orthopedic doctors prescribed me with a medicine called HIFENAC. Should I take this medicine now. Will there be any side effects for this medicine if I take it without a Doctor s precription. Please advice. Appreciate your help. Thanks, Amol

doctor1 MD

Hello , im a 16 year old African American Male, and i dont know whats wrong with me. About 3 years ago, i had a pain in my left testicle , mostly in the testicular cord, but it still was a pain i was worried about. I remember when i was in the shower and i hit it downwards by accident and there was a really sharp pain there. The pain came and went then me and my mom went to the doctors and they asked if the pain was occurring at the moment and i said no so they said it was ok. But 3 years later, and i havent had a check up with a doctor since then the pain has come back. But in my right testicle. I m really worried simply because i fear i may have cancer and it may be too late to try and treat it. It may be stress because 2 days after the check up i had with the doctors, my mother passed away. But the pain came on September 3rd around 12am. It was baring, but it was really uncomfortable. I had trouble falling asleep I also had pain in the two sides of the ribs. Now being 20 days later, the pain has went away but its still there sometimes. Now i have a pain in my chest, under my breast , it feels like i cramp , and when i inhale deeply i can feel it worst also when i cough. Also there was in discomfort in my pelvis area and lower abdomen. Please help me, i m scared for my life.

Loading Online Doctors....