hello doctors I have fibroids and I have pain three

hello doctors I have fibroids and I have pain three to four days a week every week even when I'm not on my period..I just went to the hospital Ob Gyn department yesterday and spoke to her she said I don't need surgery but try birth control pills low dose to relieve the pain if it doesn't work than the next step will be surgery..do you recommend anything else
do you recommend any diet or anything else for the pain to go away I have a family history on my mother side of it my aunts and cousins at the age of 45 has had partial and full hysteretomy
Mon, 15 Oct 2018