hello I'm experiencing extreme fatigue muscle aches and pains and

hello I'm experiencing extreme fatigue muscle aches and pains and major joint pain. If I've been sitting to long my legs knees and feet hurt bad. It's hard to move when I first stand up. The pain in body is all over shoulders to feet. When I wake the fatigue isn't to bad but by 2:30/3pm I can barely keep my eyes open. Often I have to nap for a couple of hours and I'm back to sleep by 10 or 11 pm. I do have a hard time waking in the morning. Getting out of bed is a chore and half. Some of the pain is gone when I regularly take a potassium supplement every day. I have had that checked and it's in normal range. But I still have to take a small amount every day to keep most of the symptoms low. I have also cut out about 90% of refined sugar from my diet. I'm still having symptoms and would like to know where to look next. Thank you
Mon, 1 Oct 2018