Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

142 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

hello Dr. Iam from hyderabad , as my husband is

hello Dr. Iam from hyderabad , as my husband is suffering from high fever, so he had blood test , in that WBC count is low some 1 lakhs count he got . Age is 47 , he is taking injections directly in blood , what my doubt is can he move around in public,in traffic, as we had a baby of 5 years, shall he keep distance with her. and what can he intake any tips , after medication again he will get it fever .....plz suggest me. thank you Dr
Wed, 10 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

iam affcted by psoriasis on past 3 years. i feel so depressed. pls suggest a good skin doctor in hyderabad.. pls help me... send the details to

doctor1 MD

hi,iam suffering with hair loss problem from last 6months.looking thin scalp head .how can i regrowth my hair?what is the best treatment for me(homeo/ayurvedic/english)?who is the best doctor in hyderabad pls help me..thank you.

Loading Online Doctors....