Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

heart flutters, pain under breast

heart flutters, pain under breast???
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  411
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I think you're the same person that put "heart racing". It would help to be more specific, as in tell us about what you are experiencing, when, and what you're doing in order for us to help you. Anyway...I've had trouble with racing heart and heart flutters and have undergone a lot of testing. They decided it was electrical, but not life threatening. The best thing to do is see a cardiologist. They can perscribe medicine to make it better. Mine keeps it from racing, but I still have the flutters. But knowing it's not "life threatening" according to the dr. helps with peace of mind.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor