Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

having difficulty during intercourse, what is the remedy ?

Dear All, I m working in IT company, male, age is 26. I got married recently. Duirng sex with my partner i feel very difficult to insert my penis in to female sex organ . I guess it might be one of the reason is outer part of my penis is covered with skin . i feel, that is why i feel difficult to have sex with my partner. I just want have a breif discussion with doctor , suggest me any doctor who is expert in dealing this kind of problem. I feel really bad and i want to have solution for my serious issues. I m statying in India , Chennai.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
This is a common problem in recently married couple ;don't worry.Try to make more foreplay before entering inside also use a jelly called K-Y JELLY;it is a lubricating jelly and help you make a smooth entry.Keep in mind as you can't enter please try slowly because even your partner may be feeing pain at entry check that also before trying .In few days everything should be fine .If any questions feel free to ask.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor