Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

having big ear ring hole.

Hi, I am 21 year old female and have problem. The holes in my ears for ear rings are too big. I don?t know why may be I wore too big ear rings but now looks ugly! And I may face problems in marriage ? one ear is like almost cut off like. Someone said plastic surgery has to be done. I?m not very well off and want to know how this can be corrected. Will it be very expensive?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Oct 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  2951
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Your problem is a common one among women. The procedure you require is called an ear lobe repair. You can go to a plastic surgeon. But an ENT or a general surgeon can also do it. It is a simple procedure and is done under local anesthesia. First you will be tested to see if you are allergic to the commonly used local anesthetic. This is very rare. Once that is done- it is a simple procedure that can be done in 10-15 minutes. Both ears can be done in one sitting. The cost will depend on where you choose to go to. You can check out the price calculator on our homepage to find out the exact cost.
Answered: Tue, 27 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Good morning doctor. I am a 39 year old female. I have severe hair loss. My hair is slowly thinning. I can even see the scalp where I part my hair in the front. I have dandruff problem too. If I wash my hair daily with the shampoo, the problem seems to reduce, but once I apply oil, my head starts itching. I apply oil at night and take bath in the morning. Can you please suggest any oil or cream that could control my dandruff and stop hair thinning.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 7 Dec 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi Doctor i am having similar problem too and i will like u so solve it. i consulted my primary Physician but he said is not a big deal that i can still where my ear ring whichwill not cut in the next few years and right now i cant where ring in my ear because i believe is going to cut off main while the other hole i just got has been cut off but it looks like a little dot.  Anyway so pls help me and i hope u are not expensive like other doc i went to thanks. 

Answered: Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor