goog afternoon sir, I have an issue.from15 years my mother

goog afternoon sir,
I have an issue.from15 years my mother has low B.P because of physical and
mental torture by my father.He didn't gave proper food also.so that the
problem is increases.In intial stage she was get symptoms like sound with
tongue,and some times she felldown.she got weak.oneday she got fitts.so,
iook her to doctor for medication.he gave medicine"tergetol" and said use it for six years course without stopping,if she stop again she would be start from date and start counting from that day up to six years.but
some times she fogot.again i took her to doctor again he gave two medicines with the first one and said that will use for six years course. again she forgot. actually she is doing very stress full works like agricultural works for sack family.our family is very poor. but i came hyd
for job purpose still i didn't get job.but recently she is bothering with headache in nighttime.but we don't know the reason.
she feeling may be some insect went to her brain and bitting in the brain.
Is there any possibility to go insects in brain?
Is low B.P causes headache in brain?
I feeling so much tension everyday for my mother,because she is everything to us.we have money for treatment.
I request you to please clarify my doubt.and tell me what we have to do?
Mon, 8 Oct 2018