fibrohazy densities are seen in both upper lobe. hazy infiltarates

fibrohazy densities are seen in both upper lobe.
hazy infiltarates are noted in both lower lungs .
heart is not enlarged .
aorta is calcified.
trachea is at midline .
both costophrenic sulci are intact .

name : chito
age : 65
sex : m
examination : chest pa
Mon, 5 Nov 2018

MY X-RAY RESULT IS HAZY AND STREAKY DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN BOTH UPPER LUNG FIELDS WITH THICK WALLED LUCENCIES NOTED INTERSPERSED IN THE RIGHT. THE REST OF THE LUNG FIELDS ARE CLEAR. THE RIGHT COSTOPHRENIC SULCUS IS BLUNTED. THE HEART IS NOT ENLARGED. THE REST OF THE INCLUDED STRUCTURES APPEAR UNREMARKABLE.

Hi, doc! My husband s chest x-ray result is fibrohazy opacities are seen in both apices. PTB, both apices with atelectasis of the left upper lobe. Whta does it mean? Is this very serious and if so, how long would be the span of time to treat this? Thank you!

February 2014 when I had my first chest X-ray and it shows that I have a ptb in both upper lobes and the doctor treated me for 6 months august 2014 I went to the hospital to do my chest X-ray again and the result said that they are fibrohazy densities in both upper lungs after 2days my uncle told me to have another chest X-ray and the result of my chest X-Ray is inhomogenous opacities in both upper lobes and the other doctor told me that I need to take medicine for 6 months again. I m just worried just wanna know what s the difference between my the first and second Chest X-ray .. Thanks and God Bless