Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

fibroadinosis in my breast, please suggest me

Hi, I am having pain in my breast if i touch them or any thing hit them some thick lump is there inside i can feel it with my hand and when i consulted doctor she told that it is fibroadinosis and gave vitami -e tablets for 30 days but there was not much change please suggest me some medicine.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  608
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
tahnks fo coming to HCM
fibroadnosis is a type of disorder called ANDI( aberration in normal development and involution)....
the preferred treatment can be evening primrose oil 1000mg once a day, but it takes 2-3 months to work. so in the meantime you may take analgesics....
If persisting you may go for mammography, USG of breast and meet your doctor

best wishes

Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Fibroadenosis is a benign breast condition which occurs due to the hormonal affects on the breast.. These are generally cyclical and the cycles may repeat as your menstruation repeats.. You can use breast support by means of  a firm bra through out the day, prim rose oil applications during the evening for symptomatic relief..  If there are not effective, oral analgesics and hot water bags should help.. Discuss with your doctor about the condition and the need for biopsy....

Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor