Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

few abseces or boils on my mid section

I have noticed a few abseces or boils on my mid section, I have one that measures about a quarter of an inch in length and another that started looking like a pimple but has gotten slightly bigger and firming up. What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  572
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

this boils is the infection of the skin. it needs to be treated with antibiotics. keep washing the skin with soap and water. apply spirit on to the the boil and surrounding not burst the boil. if the pus has formed than it can be puntured and the pus should be let out

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor