Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

feeling Hurt in my penis, please suggest me

I have had a stinging/tingling sensation at the tip of my penis for the past 1-2 weeks and feeling like i have to pee alot, I do drink a lot of water so my urine is mostly light yellow/clear.. Today after rough sex with my gf I went to urinate right after and it burned so bad I could barely take it... I have had for the past 2 weeks a nagging cough and mucus.. could this all be some sort of lowlying infection ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  912
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your urinary infection which was already present is likely to have been worsened after the intercourse. It is high time that you report to your doctor as it does need a course of antibiotics. Also take good amount of water, avoid sexual intercourse till you are cleared of infection or use a condom to prevent transmission.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor