Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Eye Doctor I'm 57 Years Old I Have Type 2

eye doctor I'm 57 years old I have type 2 diabetes overweight and over the last few weeks my penis has been itchy red and inflamed swollen.I think I have balanitis but not sure. Is Tinactin powder spray safe to use on my penis? Is there anything else I can use to clear this up. Thanks...
Tue, 2 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Eye Doctor I'm 57 Years Old I Have Type 2