electroids causing a rapid heartbeat

This is a minimal invasive surgery that corrects the electroids causing a rapid heartbeat. If you have any information about this surgery, please advise.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
In some cases it is necessary to have a procedure called an ablation. In basic terms the doctor burns out an extra electrical path in your hearts electrical system that is causing the fast heart beat. It is done by passing a catheter from your groin to the necessary area on your heart. It is usually done as a day procedure. Whilst there are risks to all invasive procedures this procedure has few risks and the benefits could be huge if you are symptomatic with the fast heart beat.