dewormed and has high fever what is the solution?

what is best when baby is being dewormed and has high fever baby got deworming medicine but has fever, what is the best remedy?
Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Normally there is no co-relation between deworming and fever. The regular deworming medicine is ALBENDAZOLE, which is not absorbed from intestines into blood. It kills the worms in the intestines and excreted unabsorbed in stool.
Fever would be because of some other reason like gastroenteritis, where there is fever with abdominal pain. It is to be decided whether it is viral or bacillary. Treatment is likewise.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
How to bring the fever down???