Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

depression for the last 10 years

I've been coping with depression for the last 10 years of my life (I'm now 20). 

I had a baby boy 2 years ago and i've lived in a one bed flat just the two of us for 18months now.  Recently (maybe a year!) i've been thinking sexual/dirty things about people and talking to myself.  I think this has something to do with my depression but other people i've mentioned this too seem to think its more that that.

Please help.

Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response


99% u r having OCD , u may consult a good psychiatrist , its very cureble now a days.



  Anonymous's Response

You need help from psychologist/psychiatrist. You need to take medicines for your depression. Ask your doctor for them.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor