depression for the last 10 years

I've been coping with depression for the last 10 years of my life (I'm now 20). 

I had a baby boy 2 years ago and i've lived in a one bed flat just the two of us for 18months now.  Recently (maybe a year!) i've been thinking sexual/dirty things about people and talking to myself.  I think this has something to do with my depression but other people i've mentioned this too seem to think its more that that.

Please help.

Thu, 11 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi

99% u r having OCD , u may consult a good psychiatrist , its very cureble now a days.

Amit

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

You need help from psychologist/psychiatrist. You need to take medicines for your depression. Ask your doctor for them.