Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

could you pls suggest what I can do for klinefelters syndrome ?

doctor, I am from bangalore, working for an mnc, and from past 6yrs i am suffering from a problem, i think as per my observation, it is klinefelter's syndrome, i feel like feminine, my thoughts go feminine. so could you pls suggest anythin like what i can do for this
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  595
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You need two things to a psychologist to take counselling, do blood tests and also the physical examination for the condition to be diagnosed or ruled out  for you. Do not delay.

Answered: Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor