Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

constantly ill with heart problem

Hello doctor, my mother-in-law is 80 years old, she has constantly ill with heart failure. Since most of the time my husband is on tour, when to seek a medical advice if there is any problem with my inlaw?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Nov 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  1212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Give her regular medicines.Please look for difficulty in breathing ,difficulty in speaking,fast respiration,unable to sleep properly,chest pain and vomiting,in case of this symptoms you should take her to doctor immediately.
wishing her good health.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
From the history given by you, we appreciate the concern you have for your mother-in-law`s health. We would suggest u to see your doctor if you experience any of the signs or symptoms associated with heart failure. These include fatigue and weakness, rapid or irregular heartbeat, if she is short of breath when she is at rest or when she lies down, reduced ability to exercise, persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm, swelling in your abdomen, legs, ankles and feet, difficulty concentrating or decreased alertness. Then Contact your doctor promptly.
Answered: Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor