Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

chest tightness, left arm pain, heartburn, EKG showed pulmonary disease, no smoking. Problem?

I went to the doctor today because of not feeling well for the past few weeks, chest tightness left arm pain especially in the upper shoulder area, the feeling of heartburn that wont go away with antacids. My ekg showed sinus rhythm low voltage-possible pulmonary disease, I have never smoked then said it was abnormal. My doctor set me up for a echo and a nuclear stress test. Is my ekg really abnormal or is it something else. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
EKG may show cetain changes in some lung conditions like pulmonary hypertesion or pulmonary thromboembolism etc. Without looking at it, it`s not possible to say what kind of features are there so pl get an echo and stress test done as advised by your doctor to know what is the real issue.
Answered: Fri, 24 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor