can people with TOF lead a normal life?

I heard my sister had a female baby with tetraology of fallot in which the heart is reversed. can people with TOF lead a normal life?
Mon, 28 Dec 2009
's  Response

hii im 23 years old young man and i have tof and my doctor recomended

me to go for sugery , i have this tof since i was born me and my brother was twin and his has a normal life besides than me, and i want to ask what chance that i have when i go for this sugery, cause i have having cyanotic spell in march 2009

pls let me know cause im so scared right now...

jan's  Response
The name says it has four things but what are those four things, I should know from the internet.
rosa's  Response
Tetralogy of fallot is a most common disorder..heart disease..this is a medical emergency my kid did not survive for more than 2 years inspite of good medical care...
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

There are people who have survived having this disease. But if there is other complicationms with that then it is difficult