can a child born with a congenital heart disease that has been repaired go on rollercoasters ?

can a child born with a congenital heart disease that has been repaired go on rollercoasters? went to alton towers on sat and saw all the big rides have signs sayin you cant go on if you got a heart condition. my son was born with a few things wrong with his heart which have been repaired with surgery , got another 3 weeks before back for post op check up, so if any one knows would be happy to know! thanks he is only nine months old so its for the future really not now thank you for answers so far
Wed, 16 Dec 2009