Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

can I concieve if I'm having severe bleeding during periods and also irregular ?

i get very heavy menses and m suffering from irregular menses since my lifes 1st period i wish to concive what to do
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
It is important that we should find out the reason for irregular periods.Once the cycles are regular you can plan for pregnancy.I advise you to visit your Gynecologist and get examined.This way diseases like PCOD can be found out and easily treated.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Dua's  Response
You have irregular cycles which means that there is associated defect in ovulation. For this i suggest u to go for ovulation induction drugs which will help u in getting pregnant as well as make your cycles regular.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
for irregular menses you must get regular proper treatment      for minimum of 3-6 months. one can conceive even with irregular periods also.So continue with treatment & conception efforts at the same time
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor