caffeine in increase memory

when ever we are tired and there is head ache, we consume coffee and after consuming the coffee we will be able to work for long and our concenteration will improve. will it also increase memory?
Mon, 19 Oct 2009
's  Response
Caffine is supposed to be brain stimulant. It increases attention , concentration and increases awakeness in the individual. It also increases the memory
natasha's  Response
yes whenever i have headache i will have one glass of coffee....it will be very fresh...
DR. MUKESH RAGHAV's  Response

How caffine increses memory has not yet been prooved scientifically , no doubt it increases concentration by acting as CNS Stimulant