Owl Image

bump on my inner thigh, what it could b ?

Yeah so I have had this bump on my inner thigh for a while now and idk wtf it is it hurts really bad some days and sometimes not. I tried to drain it but that didnt work. I think it may b a adsess but I am not sure any ideas what it could b ?
Thu, 10 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

you tried to drain it yourself? how? u could end up making it much worse if it gets infected. I had a boil/ bump on back of thigh, bit twds inner side. Went away after some antibiotics. Used to hurt a lot. Maybe somebody here cn help u if u describe your bump a bit more.