breast cyst.

yes I have two cyst on my right breast that showed up on the ultra sound. can this be removed and can they turn into cancer
Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Lab Tests ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Get it examined first. Usually cysts are non cancerous.

Hi Sir, I am XXXXX i am in XXXX. My mom she is in XXXXX . From yesterday she is saying that she feel breast pain . Today my dad he took her to the...

Recent questions on  Mammography

Hi, I have possibly an abscess/ lesions, three small ones (side by side) on the areola area of one of my breast. My Primary Care Doctor ordered a...

Hi Dr. Samuel Grief my question is what is the best thing to do when you find out you have multiple cyst and after mammogram and ultrasound and...

Hi, it was three months ago when i noticed that my underarm was swollen. Iwas told that it was an infected hair follicle. It never got sore or red...

Dr. Kirgan was recommended to me by Dr. Mark Sylvain. I had a normal mammogram, but upon physical examination, there was a suspicious area in the...

I just got a recall back from a mammogram app. I'm very scared, what could it be if not cancer?

This question is regarding mammography screening for my wife as a part of Annual Health Checkup. She is 30 year old and we have a 1.8 year old...

Can a simple breast cyst turn into a complex one? Can a breast cancer hide behind a cyst and be undetectable?