Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

<br>Unable to conceive, HSG report shows Left tube complete block. Best medicine with low cost?<br>

dear sir i am 36 year old married 3years before didnot concive finally doctors advice for HSG report shows left tube complete block what could be best cheep treatment for me to concive?? Recently i consult doctor she advice to take tab folic acid one tab daily my periods are normal will u plz sugest me what to do seema
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
There is a tremendous difference between your ability to get pregnant in your early versus your late 30s. As the decade progresses, a woman's fertility goes into free fall. That's why fertility experts caution women in their 30s not to wait too long, particularly if they want more than one child.
 If you're 35 or over, you should see a specialist if you have had frequent unprotected sex for six months and are still not pregnant.
Although natural fertilisation is possible with one intact Fallopian tube,your chances definitely go down if your one Fallopian tube is blocked.
My advise to you is that if you have taken enough chances for more than 6 months by resorting to unprotected sex and specifically during and around your ovulation time,it is high time you meet a fertility specialist.
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor