Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

<br>Missed periods, do not want to continue with pregnancy. Safe way to abort baby?<br>

hi, my name is seni. i am pregnant and have lately seperated with by husband.. i dont wish to grow his baby. as my parents dont agree to this when the divorce is already filed. i get my monthly periods on 20th of every month.. but i failed to get it this month.. i am very scared.. is there any other way for me to abort this baby then to go through the surgery and medicines... please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
First take a pregnancy test and an ultrasound. Medical abortion can only be attempted if the parameters are met. Otherwise surgical abortion is the only option.
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor