both of them had a sexual intercourse once after their engagement but now they refused

both of them had a sexual intercourse once after their engagement,from then he refused to marry her The patient is my younger brother who got married 6 months ago,both of them had a sexual intercourse once after their engagement,from then he refused to marry her and somehow the marriage got over. now still he is not beliving her .now he has applied for the divorse also on his own.but all our otherfamily members are not finding any fault at the girl.could you please advise Hypnotist availiable in chennai whom we can meet and take the treatment or otherwise please advise
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
This is a somewhat complex situation May I suggest for you to consult a clinical psychologist or counselor who works with relationships near your place of residence.