Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

body heat 60 yrs female

dear doctor, my wife complains about severe body heat she is 60 yrs i have checked her for gastric-nil, she has pilies problem now and then it gives her a painful motion, we visited your hospital last month and the lady doctor asked us to take an abdominal scan, the result was nothing wrong with the uterus etc. Now what shall we do. Please help us rajkumar
Asked On : Fri, 6 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Ayurvedic treatment- I hope you may be knowing dhaniya- take handful of dhaniya,remove outer covering of it and pour 1 lite boiled water and cover it with dish and keep it for 1 hr till it is completely cooled,after that take clear part of dhaniya water,drink 1 ltr every day for 1 wk,you will see results,take care
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Reasons for body heat could be hyperthyroidism,persistent fever,post menopausal syndrome etc.She should be evaluated properly by a physician and investigated.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 8 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor