blood pressure? is 121/80 good or bad?

blood pressure? is 121/80 good or bad? and why and how can you tell? blood pressure? is 121/80 good or bad? and why and how can you tell?
Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Normal B.P. 120/80 yours is perfect. The number u want to watch out for is the 2nd one real high or way too low is alarming. Some drug stores have the machines for your own private record it's around there somewhere. That way you can keep track of it on your own, and become your own Dr. re: Blood Pressure and be more at ease. Cause if r Dr. does it u r agitated from waiting, nervous, under stress, & r B.P. will fluctuate, we call that White Collar Syndrome, & he may do it twice cause he knows that too. Happy for you at 18 yr. old B/P diana d
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello maria;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal BP of a person according to the books is 120/80 mm Hg so you see your BP of 121/80 is absolutely normal and there is no reason to worry.So your BP is good nothing is bad about it.
Thanks