Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

bleeding after masturbation.

i was masturbating and i guess i pushed the vibe too far up and now im bleeding after i pee. My womb/bladder/whatever is up there hurts during urination. what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1914
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
This sounds like you have a bladder infection which is common in men and women. If you needed to use the toilet frequently, had blood in your urine, strong smelling urine, and/or encountered pain whilst urinating then that is what it will be. It often occurs with people who have had sex for the first time, having sex for a substantial period of time, and also happens depending on the size of the object/penis. You can prescribe tablets or medicine from your doctor and you will probably be required to take a urine sample.
If it doesnt sound like this you should see your GP anyway.
Answered: Fri, 2 Jul 2010
  User's Response
I would say just take it easy next time. If your bleeding has stopped and the pain goes away after a day or so I would say your fine. If the bleeding gets heavier or the pain doesnt go away then you need to call you doctor.
Answered: Sun, 11 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you have injured yourself, always harsh masturbation is dangerous. you injured your private part internally and you might need rest for sometime to heal.

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor