at what age do heart attacks start?

do teenagers have a chance of getting heart attacks if they eat too much cholesterol food?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
I had a major heart attack at age 31 with 100% blockage

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

Just got a leaflet through the door telling all the symtoms of a heart attack , it says don t mess about waiting just call the emergency services. Now, I have those symtoms everyday, I also have high b.p. (last checked 120/170 only last week). Am I having heart attacks? Sorry, numbers wrong way round. Feel it like most days but thougt a heart attack was going to be of hollywood proportions, this leaflet describes what I feel.

Hello, I just had some type of nerve/heart attack at age 23. It lasted about 3 minutes. My arms from my fingers to my elbows (both sides) went numb first. My fingers curled up. Nerves in both hands caused my hands to curl. My eyes felt like they were being forced shut by my system, but I could force them open slightly. Then legs basically became useless as I started to lye on the ground.

Recent questions on  Myocardial infarction

I have had two severe chest pain and it seemed the heart would burst in my chest. Doctors here in Mo tested me with nuclear stress test and the heart showed good . Could colon have anything to effect the heart, I have lost a good deal of weight and perhaps could I be low in Potassium ? In 2003 I was hospitalized with a possible heart attack and the doctor did not determiner it was a heart attack or not. Then I was sent to do the tread mill stress nothing showed.

What are the signs of a heart attack...I am 61 yrs old, have been having severe chest pains, heavyness at chest, pounding so bad that I feel it in my throat, no numbing of the arms, my concern is I am getting these symptoms when sitting or laying down. Today I ate and started with the pain about 45 min later so I am hoping it is heartburn. Other times it just happens suddenly. I am waiting for insurance approval to see a cardiologist.

Hi I m 43y old M smoking I had acute anterior Myo cardial infarction since awake I was admitted to CCU for 5 days my blood tests was (( ck=2200. WBC=8.7. RBC =3.5 Ca=9.3)). I had given metalyes IV 80 cc . Today I made ECG=anterior ISCH changes recent. ECHO = (( EF= 40-45%. + anterior apical akinesia )). Please is it danger ?! Do I need cath ? With regard. Thank you My name is Fares Al masa eyed.

hello i am 32 yrs old and starting this morning i had a slight pain in the right side of chest,, pain has increased and spread to,right arm,right back,and right neck,my mother had a heart attack at 38 and had similiar symptoms,is it possibe that heart attck pain can last all day and increase over 12 hour period

I am a 66 year old woman, healthy and fit before a Sudden Cardiac Arrest this year (April) CPR and defibrillation received and was resuscitated. How long will it take for the chest/ribs to repair/recover from the procedures? Stretching and turning...

I am 77 years Diabetic type 1 since 14 years under control with Amaryl 1 mg two in morning 1 in night Blood pressure since 16 yrs under control with Lipril 5 Two Tab a day I work normally and I have no impairment Since a month I am feeling...

I'm a 27 year old male. 7 days ago I was showering and not long before drank 3 tablespoons of salt in hot water (thought it was good for sore throats, later learned you're not supposed to drink it). During the shower my heart suddenly began...