Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

am i losing my mind

my emotions and moods have been all over the place for the past month or so. i am very stressed, can't concentrate on anythihng and have feelings of hopelessness and low self esteem. sometimes i get so upset that i want to hurt myself or others. i become very destructive, cry uncontrollably, and have a hard time getting myself to calm down. i can't seem to have a stable sleep pattern and am very irritable and edgy most of the time. this is affecting my relationships with others in a negative way. i look terrible and i feel like my moods change 100 times in a day. its exhausting. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You need help..from family, friends and psychologists for support and counselling.. what you really need is a evaluation by a psychologist, start some medicine to control your symptoms based on teh evaluation findings, and also support both emotional and mental from family, friends and people generally around you to help you come out of all these along with the treatment and behavioral modification therapies combined with counseling not lose hope..there is a way out, there has to be a solution to every problem, otherwise it is not a problem..

Answered: Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  User's Response
my problem and ur problem was same we both lose our mind we can discussed with eachoother thats better pls mail me
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor