am i anemic

Im always feeling tired, ive been told latly i look pale and i also feel weak and weird breathing shpuld i go to doctors ? PLEASE HELP
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
I used to have anaemia... Take a look at the inside of your lower eyelids - do they look white instead of pink? Do your hands tremble when u hold them up in front of you? Does you tongue look pale? Do you sleep naturally for over 10 hours in one night without stirring? If so, visit your gp, a simple blood test will show it up. There are 2 types of anaemia, if its iron that you're lacking in, you just need some tablets. Typically u only need treatment for 16 weeks, and you can buy tablets at the chemist. You can also get natural iron from broccoli and green leafy veggies, and Guiness! What do you mean by weird breathing? Do you panic and hyperventilate? Breath into a paper bag when your breathing gets strange. You may be having panic attacks? Hope you feel better soon.