Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

am i anemic

Im always feeling tired, ive been told latly i look pale and i also feel weak and weird breathing shpuld i go to doctors ? PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  405
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I used to have anaemia... Take a look at the inside of your lower eyelids - do they look white instead of pink? Do your hands tremble when u hold them up in front of you? Does you tongue look pale? Do you sleep naturally for over 10 hours in one night without stirring? If so, visit your gp, a simple blood test will show it up. There are 2 types of anaemia, if its iron that you're lacking in, you just need some tablets. Typically u only need treatment for 16 weeks, and you can buy tablets at the chemist. You can also get natural iron from broccoli and green leafy veggies, and Guiness! What do you mean by weird breathing? Do you panic and hyperventilate? Breath into a paper bag when your breathing gets strange. You may be having panic attacks? Hope you feel better soon.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor